PS/2, MCA, ESDI, Token-Ring, Zip-Drive et c.

I'm interested to know whether the Debian release of Linux is able to
support IBM PS/2-specific hardware, such as the MCA-bus, the
ESDI-interface, and also if the release supports Token-Ring Networks and
installation from the parallel-version of the Zip-Drive.

I also wonder if it supports the SCSI-cards used in the later versions of
the PS/2.

Thank you in advance:

David Weinehall,
student at the University of Umea, Sweden.

ens95dwl@cs.umu.se