me sick...

guys, i have broken my right arm so i can participate in the "Re:
gated" discussion or any other kind. sorry it had to came on such
important moment, but shit happens spontaneously :-). my arm will be
better in about ~ 2 weeks, so hold your thoughts, i am very
interested in participating at the vitamin-d project and i will
answer all the mails when i will be typing with both hands. sorry
again.

thks,
borik
--