Re: Rob Leslie's packages

On Jul 30, Paul Seelig wrote
> On Wed, 30 Jul 1997 jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl wrote:
> > OK. I'll upload it soon. I'll maintain it, if nobody else steps forward.
> >
> If you want to you could simply take over my unofficial Debian package
> "xkeycaps-2.37.deb-unoff.src.tar.gz"

Thanks. Unfortunately, I had the package already ready yesterday, and was
simply waiting if there would be an objection from Rob or Phil.

> from our institute's FTP site at

I've downloaded it; I will check if there's anything I missed in it.

> Other then that it should work just fine out of the box. At least it does
> for me! ;-)

Probably you don't have neXtaw as your default Athena library then :-)
(yes, I've reported a bug about this).

Greetings,
Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,