Re: Rob Leslie's packages

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997 jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl wrote:

> On Jul 30, Philippe Troin wrote
> > On Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:20:03 +0200 jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl wrote:
> > > I'm grabbing xkeycaps temporarily (it didn't work on my system which has
> > > neXtaw).
> >
> > Couldn't you just maintain it :-)
>
> OK. I'll upload it soon. I'll maintain it, if nobody else steps forward.

If you want to you could simply take over my unofficial Debian package
"xkeycaps-2.37.deb-unoff.src.tar.gz" from our institute's FTP site at
"ftp://ietpd1.sowi.uni-mainz.de/pub/debian/unofficial/source/"; which
in turn is simply based on the former Debian maintainer's packaging.
You'd just need to adjust it to the standards of the Debian-2.0
distribution's needs. Other then that it should work just fine out of
the box. At least it does for me! ;-)
                                       Cheers, P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de