Re: libjpeg6a

Hi all

Clint Adams wrote:

> > I believe it is.
> > It's not in the official orphans list, but it is. Check on debian-devel.
> > Do you want to maintain it ?
>
> No, but I'd like the shlibs problem to be fixed.

I'll take it if no-one else wants it - it's not too hard and I need
it for HylaFAX.

BTW, is it legal for shared libraries to use letters (eg libjpeg.so.6a).
I ask because debstd can't handle letters (although its a simple fix).
              ^^^^^^
         hope this is the right program - its one of those tools ;)

Mark Mickan
mmickan@ozemail.com.au