RE: [Q] How do I get rid of 'no utmp entry available'

Maybe one uses the libc5 routine for utmp writing (and thus the wrapper
works) and the other one doesn't (and instead uses some own routine).

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20