Apache 1.2 + proxy - how?

Hello,

There was a message zooming by here a week or so ago in which someone
claimed that he has Apache 1.2.0 with a proxy module running on his
"stable" ("bo") system.

I managed to install Apache 1.2 on a "rex" system, but the debian
package doesn't include the proxy module, and I can't figure
out how to add this module.  All my attempts to compile my own
Apache debian package under "bo" (and "rex") failed.  It looks
like apache is very dependent on "hamm".

Could that someone come up and tell me how he did that?

Thanks,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                  | "Of course Australia was marked for
amos@gezernet.co.il             |  by the finest judges in England."