Re: todo list : some nice tool ?

On %M %N, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote
> hy.
hi :-)

> at home i have a TODO mailfaolder and a TODO file in my homedir,
> so i hope not to forget things i want to do (debian related and other
> stuff).   my system is better than nothing, but far from being perfect
> (a log with date tags and otehr stuff would be nice, but i didn't
> started that yet).
>
> i wondered if someone has found a better way, maybe a nice tool for such
> things.

I use a program written by a friend where I just type:

$ todo remember to feed the cat

Global todolist for apb25

1. feed the bear
2. breathe
3. remember to feed the cat

$ tick 2

Global todolist for apb25

1. feed the bear
2. remember to feed the cat

It handles many lists etc. I have been using some version of it for two
years now and I can't live without it. I'll send you a copy (and to
anyone else who want's a copy).

Adrian

--
.signature in post