Re: /bin/sh != /bin/bash

Hi,
	The only comment I have is that /bin/sh should be a POSIX
 /bin/sh. If ash fills that requirement, then we should make sure it
 works. (The POSIX requirement, IIRC, is going to be a part of the
 open UNIX specification).

	Unfortunately, I don't think that ash fits the bill. Any
 system with a non-POSIX /bin/sh would be broken. Can we massage ash
 into POSIX compliance (none of the readline/history stuff that bash
 does is required).

	manoj
--
 Let us be charitable, and call it a misleading feature :-) --Larry
 Wall in <2609@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov>