Deity UI specification release

Hello all.

The Deity team would like to announce the release of the Deity
User-Interface specification.

We would very much like to invite everyone interested in
reviewing and commenting on this draft of the Deity UI to do
so at their convenience.

We have been, and will continue to listen to all ideas about the
future of the Debian packaging tools.  We would, however, like
to present this draft as the proposed feature list from which to
create the first version of Deity.  To help speed the process
of creating Deity, could we please ask people to concentrate on
critiquing the content of this document, instead of proposing
new features.

The UI spec can be found at:

	http://www.verisim.com/~behanw/deity/

Thank you very much,

Behan Webster
(User-interface designer for the Debian/Deity project)

--
Behan Webster     mailto:behanw@verisim.com
+1-613-224-7547   http://www.verisim.com/