maintainer for DIP and SLIPLOGIN needed

Hi,

I'm going to remove dip and sliplogin from the next netstd package (just
like pppd has been removed from netstd about 2.5 years ago). If anyone
wants to maintain dip and/or sliplogin please let me know. I don't use
dip and sliplogin anymore so I'm not going to maintain them.

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter Tobias <tobias@et-inf.fho-emden.de> <tobias@debian.org> <tobias@linux.de>
PGP ID EFAA400D, fingerprint = 06 89 EB 2E 01 7C B4 02  04 62 89 6C 2F DD F1 3C