Package dependency tree in pkg order

Hi guys,

	I have used the perl 5 modules contained in the pkg-order
 package to create two more utilities, like pkg-order, all the
 executables are merely small wrappers around the librarycalls.

 1) pkg-nodep -- List of packages that no other package pre-depends or
    depends on (optionally, recommends and/or suggestsd can be heeded
    as well). I learnt that I no longer need libc4 -- the other libs I
    no longer have packages dependent on are:

	 libbfd2.7.0.9 libbfd2.8 libbfd2.8.1-dev libc4 libc6-doc
	 libc6-pic libcgi-perl libcgi-pm-perl libdbi-perl
	 libdl1-altdev libdnd1-dev libelf0-dev libg++272-dbg
	 libg++272-dev libgdbm1-altdev libgdbmg1-dev libgif2-dev
	 libgpc2 libident libjpeg-dev libjpeg-progs libmagick-dev
	 libmsql1 libpam-dbg libpam-doc libpng0-dev libproc-dev
	 libpwdb-dbg libpwdb-doc libreadline2-altdev libreadlineg2-dev
	 libtclobjc1 libtiff3-dev libtiff3-gif libtool

 2) pkg-deptree (shows an list of dependencies like shown below; the
    problem, of course, is that a package may have multiple
    dependencies and dependents; unless we allow infinite duplication,
    one has to restrict how often a package appears. I allow a package
    to only appear as many times as needed, but it's dependants only
    appear under the first occurance (that is, the tree whose root is
    the package is expanded only once). This can be changed.

	I have yet to upload the package which has pkg-deptree, I'll
 do that soon. Is there any interest in these toys?

	manoj

tetex-src
tetex-doc
tetex-dev
tetex-base
  tetex-bin
    tetex-extra
    tmview
  tetex-extra

libjpeg6a
  gs-aladdin
    ghostview
    hylafax-server
    pstoedit
    pstotext
  hylafax-client
  hylafax-server
  imagemagick
  libhdf4
    imagemagick
    perlmagick
  libjpeg-dev
  libjpeg-progs
  libtiff3
    hylafax-client
    hylafax-server
    imagemagick
    libtiff3-dev
    libtiff3-gif
    perlmagick
    xpaint
    xv
  perlmagick
  transfig
  xfig
  xpaint
  xv
  zgv

libbfd2.8.1
  binutils
    altgcc
    gcc
      libc6-dev
        gstep-base-dev
        libc6-pic
        libdnd1-dev
        libg++272-dev
        libgdbmg1-dev
        libproc-dev
        libreadlineg2-dev
        ncurses3.4-dev
          ncurses3.4-dbg
          ncurses3.4-pic
        slang0.99.38-dev
    kernel-source-2.0.24
    kernel-source-2.1.30
  libbfd2.8.1-dev

--
 From MAILER-DAEMON@Think.COM Thu Mar 2 13:59:11 1989 Subject:
 Returned mail: unknown mailer error 255 "Dale, your address no longer