Re: Musings about M3

Stuart Lamble <lamble@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au> writes:

[snip]

> m3bundle needs libm3 to be installed...
> (unless I can change /etc/ld.so.{conf,cache} on-the-fly :-)

You can set LD_LIBRARY_PATH on-the-fly.  ;-)

You could also make statically linked binaries for building.  Just
remember to put the dynamically linked ones in the package.

--
		Carey Evans  <*>  c.evans@clear.net.nz

"these are not inherent flaws in [NT] -- they don't happen by accident.
 They are the result of deliberate and well-thought-out efforts." - MS