preparing new packages: DQS and PVM (Need signature in Australia)

   I'm preparing packages for DQS (the Distributed Queueing System) and
PVM (parallel virtual machine).  Both can go into main.  PVM's copyright
has the "use, copy, modify, and distribute without fee" phrase.
DQS has a no-resale phrase, but I've spoken to the authors and they
interpret it in the Artistic sense (commercial CDROMs are OK, source code
can be modified).

   I'll have the packages fully ready soon.  They install, but there are a
few documentation and configuration issues to resolve.  I need a few
things from the Debian community:

1) A PGP signature in Canberra, Australia.  Know anyone local?  If not, a
chain through family in the US might be possible.

2) Two (or three) well known service ports for DQS.  Two are required, a
third is used to move jobs between cooperating cells (seldom done- if they
cooperate, you usually put them all in the same cell).
   The author uses 666-668 in the documentation, but the default
configuration runs a shell script to find unused port numbers.  Assigned
numbers would make setting up a multi-host cell much simpler.   IANA has
assigned NQS to port 607.  The author suggested 670 and 671 as free, but
IANA lists them as VACDSM-SWS, which doesn't mean anything to me.  RFC1700
has mdqs at 666, as well as doom (why does doom need a reserved port?)
606 is listed as the "Cray Unified Resource Manager", which sounds like
another queueing system.  Since in general you'd only run one queueing
system at a time, I suggest we take 606 and 607 for the primary ports, and
666 for the optional intercell port.

   The interface to DQS was based on the Posix Batch Queueing System, and
the original documentation was in fact the Posix document.  NQS is the
other implementation of the Posix batch system, but support tends to be
commercial (Cray NQS for instance).  GNQS (Generic - GPL) has fewer
features and less support.
  And DQS has a D in it.

-Drake