Re: GNU Win32? Not anymore.

> I've read this document, and the Social Contract, though I missed
> the discussion and vote by being unsubscribed at the time.
>
> I've just spent several hours searching through the debian-devel
> list archives for the discussion & vote thread (it took so long
> because I'm at the end of a long, slow, and unreliable link).
> I searched for "vote", "free software", "non-free", and "social
> contract", without finding the discussion and vote thread.

It took place on debian-private and as Bruce correctly mentioned,
it is too bad some of us weren't suscribed at that time.

And I completely agree with you. What's the purpose of having main,
contrib, and non-free areas in the first place? I thought not because
we had guidelines on what to put in there but to serve some user and
vendor needs.

Alex Y.

--
   _