Re: ApacheSSL

'Christoph Martin wrote:'

>Chris Fearnley <cjf@netaxs.com> writes:
>> I've got a debian directory that I could distribute (it worked at one
>> point).  But I abandoned development when it became evident that the
>> only way to use it legally in the US is to purchase from Stronghold.
>
>Send it to me and I try it.

I put a tar.gz at http://www.netaxs.com/~cjf/apache-ssl.debian.tar.gz
or ftp://ftp.netaxs.com/people/cjf/apache-ssl.debian.tar.gz.  It is
only the debian maintainance files.  No encryption.  So you need to put
the SSL patches in the apache-ssl directory.  I forget all the
assumptions I made, but I do know that I didn't clean it up like I
normally would before publishing.  Be careful!

--
Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com                   |  Design Science Revolutionary