libc6 and non-us packages

Hi,

I want to recompile ssh with libc6, but it occurred to me that if I upload it
the libc5 version will disappear from non-us.

This will make it impossible to make a Debian-1.3.1+non-us CD, since there
will only be a hamm version of ssh, which won't work on an otherwise bo system.

We need to have the same hamm/bo split on the non-us site as the main one.

It would also be good if dselect treated non-us as a default directory (like
main, contrib and non-free), so you don't need to specify it as your ``local''.

Cheers, Phil.

P.S. Has anyone written up what one needs to do to migrate from libc5 to libc6?