Re: GNU Win32? Not anymore.

On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Gordon Irlam wrote:

> The Debain association is not in any way perceived as a an embedded
> systems competitor to Cygnus.
[...]
> you require any license be non-discriminatory, and you might still
> view this license as being discriminatory.

It sounds to me as if Cygnus would allow free redistribution,
but place restriction on usage by some users.  That would make
this package a candidate for contrib, right?

(IMO, the names "contrib" and "non-free" contribute more
confusion than clarity about what is contained there.
"usage-restricted" and "distribution-restricted" might be
better names, more descriptive of what's contained there.)