Re: Prospective doc packages: SGML - Perl5

On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Yann Dirson wrote:

> As we don't seem to have this in Debian, I plan to package some doc
> about:
>
> * Perl5 programming
> * Using SGML - Basic concepts
> * Understanding and writting SGML DTDs

It would be very nice to include information about DSSSL with the SGML
things -- DSSSL could make SGML alot more usefull for some types of work.

I think it's a good idea to get a 'SGML-DOC' package as none of the SGML
tools provide any docs on sgml proper.

Jason