Re: staroffice.deb

Quoting Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de):
[..]
> > Personally, I think I'd prefer it without the version number.  That's
> > been the general standard for Debian.  If you will be able to install
> > v3 and v4 together, then you can use an update-alternative to have
> > "swriter" pointer to either "swriter3" or "swriter4".
>
> I thought about this.

Maybe I'm not getting the point here, but...

Isn't StarOffice 4 really different from StarOffice 3.1?

So there's not only an update when 4.0 arrives for Linux, it's too different
to call it an update, see?

Alexander

--
Where Don't We Want To Go Today?
Alexander Koch - <>< - aka efraim - PGP - 0xA78FB1E9 - Munich - Germany