RE: staroffice.deb

Joey,

why does your installer only install a wrapper for swrite3 and not for
the other programs? Also do we really need an installer? AFAIK
staroffice is free for personal use.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20