Re: policy discussion leader

On Tue, 8 Jul 1997, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:

> > Christian Schwarz, as Policy manager, will be leading the discussions
> > on debian-devel that are intended to lead to changes in the Debian
> > Policy Manual. I will continue to lead the configuration system
> > discussion.  It's Christian's job to weigh opinions and try to arrive
> > at a consensus. Please address policy arguments to him. He has the
>
> I.e., we have to write messages to him and not to the mailing list?

No, please don't do that! Discussion should be made on debian-devel or
specialized lists (debian-admintool, for example) as before.

However, when a thread gets out-of-control, I'll try to step in and
summarize the different point of views so that we finally have a result.
(Just as I tried with the Doc-Policy thread.)

Thanks,

Chris

--                 Christian Schwarz
                    schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Don't know Perl?     schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Visit                  PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
http://www.perl.com     http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/