Pentium gcc.

Just so more info from the author

> Try -O6 (the highest optimization level), and try to
> avoid the -funroll-loops or -funroll-all-loops flags
> that some makefiles use by default (and, btw, remove the -m486,
> too or replace it by -mpentium)

So, for all of you (all 2 of you, that is) who have downloaded it, if you
want to try compiling programs use the above.  I almost had X compiled,
but it xdm wouldn't compile because of some problem with crypt(), I had to
leave so I couldn't investigate if it was a pgcc problem or something
else.

Thanks,

Shaya