Re: new approach: Documentation Policy

> I would suggest storing html documentation under /usr/html (much like
> /usr/man and /usr/info) or possibly /usr/html/package.

Not FSSTND, unfortunately.

I prefer having all the documentation under /usr/doc - since I often
look at it by cd'ing into the directory and using "less".  If all
the docs are scattered all over the place, then it becomes harder
to find everything.  Sure, people could use "dwww" to track them
all down, but I don't think it's desirable to force people to use
it.

Of course, man pages and info files are not under /usr/doc - but
that's primarily for historical reasons - and they do have
convenient little programs to pull up their pages from anywhere.

Cheers,

 - Jim