NFS lockfiles etc: debian packages available

I built a library with NFS-safe locking functions, especially for locking
mail files. I finally built a complete debian package. Ofcourse, the
documentation is still largely missing :). But there's now a shared lib,
development package and a `libnfslock' package.

The libnfslock package is a preload library that overrides open() to do a
safe O_EXCL over NFS, as a stopgap measure until all mailers use liblockfile.

Because this is still highly experimental I haven't uploaded it to
master yet, but you can find it at

ftp://ftp.cistron.nl/pub/people/miquels/lock/

Mike.
--
| Miquel van Smoorenburg |  "I need more space" "Well, why not move to Texas" |
| miquels@cistron.nl     |  "No, on my account, stupid." "Stupid? Uh-oh.."    |