Status of Debian for PPC's?

Hello,

I recently started working at a new job, where I will be maintaining the
PERL code for an ad agency, and given that the prevelant platform here is,
of course, the mac, I have become interested in putting some sort of Linux
on it.  Ideally, it would be some form of Debian.  I don't see anything on
www.debian.org after a cursory search, and www.linuxppc.org apears to be
down for the moment.

Is there someone involved with porting Debian to this architecture that
could tell me how feasible it would be to use it to do real work with the
7600 that I have available?

David Welton
davidw@efn.org  davidw@freenet.hut.fi  http://www.efn.org/~davidw
Se quest'email e` in Italiano, mi dispiace per gli errori:-) FORZA PANTANI!
			 --Debian GNU/Linux--