The TWIN stuff from willows

I don't know if anyone has recently taken a look at http://www.willows.com
but it seems that the "Canopy group" which is apparently sponsered by Caldera
has bought willows, and then released their TWIN windows emulation
libraries under the LGPL.  I tried compiling their stuff, and with a couple
of minor nits with using bison, it compiled just fine.  It comes
with a windows emulator program, based on their libs, called "xwin". I ran
it last night, and it seems to work pretty well.  I even ran MS money
on it (something wine could never do).  In addition to being a good
windoze emulator, it seems to let you write windoze apps under Linux, and
run them cross platform with no additional changes or even re-compiling...
Anybody have a problem with me packing this up?  It certainly appears to
work, and the license seems ok.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/