Re: Sub-categorizing the /usr/doc directory.

On 30 Jun 1997, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

>  What prompted me to suggest this is the fact that "/usr/doc" tends to
> be listed with `dired', `tkdesk', `mc', or `httpd' quite often.

It's something I do very rarely; but on the few times when I do do that,
it's because I want to get an overview of all the documentation directories,
and so would be annoyed not to be able to see it all at once.

debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org . Trouble?
e-mail to templin@bucknell.edu .