Re: Documentation Policy

Hi,
>>"Philip" == Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:

Philip> I was thinking about the possibility of offereing _all_ Debian
Philip> documentation on a web site --- which lpr(1) man page would
Philip> you want to show?  lpr's or lprng's?

Philip> Perhaps man pages should really go in
Philip> /usr/doc/package-name/man/, with symbolic links for /usr/man
Philip> if needed --- then there wouldn't be as much of a problem

	That is a good idea for the web site (which is what I hope you
 meant, rather than massively changing man just for Debian systems).

	manoj

--
 The makers of fortunes have a second love of money as a creation of
 their own, resembling the affection of authors for their poems, or of