porting to libc6.

I got a free machine, that I can use to help the port to libc6.  I have it
running libc6-dev now, and also downloaded the ncurses stuff.  so if
anyone wants libs packaged up, tell me where to look, and I'll make a
non-maintainer release (with the premission of the maintainer, of course).
I would let other people telnet into this machine, but it is in a lab
classified "secret", and the govt. won't look to kindly on me letting
people telnet into that machine, who don't have a clearance.

Thanks,

Shaya