Re: Experiences with compiling Debian

Lars Wirzenius:
> 	alien: contains object (alien-3.2/) not in expected directory
> 	(alien-3.3).

Sigh. I normally use a program to increment the version number and rename
the subdirectory of these debian-only packages like alien. But I released
alien 3.3 to frozen only, and didn't follow my standard procedure of
changing the version number.

It's fixed in hamm, of course. I wonder if it's worth releasing an alien
3.4 to stable now just to fix this problem?

--
see shy jo

I've been on vacation - sorry for any delay in this email.