Re: Documentation Policy

>>>>> "MS" == Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> writes:

    MS: Da Platten immer billiger werden ist Diskspace wirklich kein
    MS: Argument mehr, solange es um Daten <100MB geht.

Sorry, I've no money to take the 500 MB disk in my notebook, throw it
away and buy new one for many $s.  And I think there are other cases
when disk space *is* limited.

On my computer there is about 400 MB of Debian, what contains 30 MB
of docs.  It's less than 10% so it's OK, but if size of docs will grow
considerably after implementing new standards, it will become a
problem.

    :: Option 3: We ship .texi files and produce HTML and/or info
    :: files on demand (in the postinst script).

    PT: I like this idea a lot. I *hate* having to fetch the source
    PT: package to produce a postscript output...

Seconded.

Milan Zamazal