Re: Experiences with compiling Debian

>         cfengine: tries to do "make distclean", but that target doesn't
>         exist.

I've added a "-" in front of this call.

>         gnats: diff patches file
>         (gnats-3.101.orig/gnats/contrib/tkgnats/print/Description_Summary)
>         whose directory does not appear in tarfile

Hmmm...  I'm not sure what to do about this.  The version of tkgnats
I built is significantly different from what was in the original
archive.  If 'patch' isn't smart enough to create a directory that
didn't exist originally, what can I do about it?

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )