Re: Summary: File locking discussion

    Christian> - Karl's "LockFile.pm"--a Perl implementation of
    Christian> publib's lockfile (see
    Christian> http://inetarena.com/~karlheg/Public)

It's not there anymore; I guess I can put it back up though.  I'm not
really certain that it's correct.  It is very untested.  Using
`system' to call procmail's `lockfile' is a simpler solution, from
perl or shell scripts.  It will work fine from C too.

--
Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg@inetarena.com>           finger or ytalk:
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg           karlheg@bittersweet.inetarena.com