Re: Looking for New Maintainers

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Christoph Lameter wrote:

| I am listed as the maintainer of the following packages in the distribution.
| These are available for other maintainers. I would especially welcome if
| someone who wants to become a debian developer would take a package or two.
| All packages have been done using debmake and should be easy to handle.
|
| floppybackup	Backup to floppies

I would be willing to take this over, *if* it doesn't need much work in
the next month or so, as I will be starting a new job, moving, etc.  Other
than that, I'm happy to have been authenticated and to be able to start
packaging some stuff up:-)

Ciao,

David Welton
davidw@efn.org  davidw@freenet.hut.fi  http://www.efn.org/~davidw
Se quest'email e` in Italiano, mi dispiace per gli errori:-) FORZA PANTANI!
			 --Debian GNU/Linux--