Re: Policy wrt mail lockfile (section 4.3)

This sounds good to me.  When finished, we should announce this
on c.o.l.a. and try to see if the Red Had folks will adopt it as
well.  If we both adopt it as policy, then it will live on forever!

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org