RE: checker libs with debugging symbols

Sorry but I disagree here. For a user who only wants to debug his own
program debugging symbols in the libraries are not needed.

I'd prefer to have several packages: checker-bin, checker-libs,
checker-dbg or something like that. Remember, we do not distribute
debugging symbols in other libraries for the same reason. Instead we
provide an *-dbg package.

What do others think about this?

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20