Re: RFC: library conventions for libc5 and libc6 in hamm Take 3

as I was informed when doing the libgdbm-altdev packages, you need to
have symlinks in /usr/i486-linuxlibc1/lib/ pointing to the .so* files
you put in /usr/lib/libc5-compat.  Also, debstd now knows about
/usr/lib/libc5-compat, which helps.

It would help if you specified that documentation went in the
libfoog-dev package (since it can only go in one place, that seems the
best one.)  Also, remind people (as I was just reminded :-) that they
should not hardcode the i486 but use dpkg --print-whatever to get it...