Bugs (i think) in our glibc

In trying to compile linuxconf for libc6, I think I ran into a couple of
problems with our header files, I'll send more info later, but mostly I
needed <net/if.h> always with <netinet/ipfw.h>, i.e. linuxconf had the
#iclude for ipfw.h, but not if.h, and I got an error message of IFNAMSIZ
not defined in scope, doing the prvious include, got everything working,
and there was also a problem with ipx.h, but I got to go now.

Shaya