New packages: libcgi-perl and libcgi-pm-perl

Hi,

	Since perl 5.004 comes with CGI.pm and some stuff from
 CGI-modules, I took the liberty of removing CGI-modules. It has sice
 been pointed out to me that not all the libs in CGI-modules have been
 incorporated, so there is still some added value to that. There is
 also some value in having separate packages, since the CGI stuff may
 be upgraded faster than Perl itself.

	I am planning on releasing new packages libcgi-perl and
 libcgi-pm-perl, which shall conflict/replace CGI-modules and also
 replace: perl (since they replace some files there.

	Any objections?

	manoj
--
 Q: How many IBM CPU's does it take to execute a job? A: Four; three
 to hold it down, and one to rip its head off.