Re: Debian's mail daemons

>I think we should also consider switching to Maildir/ format for mail drops,
>since it seems to be the only way for delivering mail securely over NFS.

I think we should try to stick with solutions that work with both
Maildir and central spool directories, since otherwise it is difficult
to maintain compatibility and interoperability with other Unix
systems.

This is especially important for my debian machines, as I
have to keep them well integrated with SunOS 4.1.3, Solaris, and Irix
machines in a way that is more-or-less seamless to my users.

--
Richard W Kaszeta 			Graduate Student/Sysadmin
bofh@bofh.me.umn.edu			University of MN, ME Dept