Taking my leave/Packages available

It is with great regret that I must give up my involvement with
Debian. Between the large volumes of list mail every day and the other
commitments in my life, I never seem to have proper time to devote to
my packages or other projects of mine that have been on the back
burner forever.

Therefore, effective immediately, the following packages are
available:

svgalib (svgalib1, svgalib1-bin, svgalib1-dev, aout-svgalib which
	probably doesn't need any further updates)
zgv
xscreensaver
xcolorsel
pdksh

With the exception of svgalib, there's not a lot to the packaging (and
svgalib is pretty much dead so the only real changes are minor
packaging tweaks), so there's not a lot of work involved.

I will remain a loyal Debian user, however, and encourage the rest of
you to keep up the good work :)

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/