S: someone willing to compile a package for libc5 ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: S: someone willing to compile a package for libc5 ?
- From: "Andreas Jellinghaus"@dungeon.inka.de
- Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 13:29:17 +0200
- Message-id: <19970615132917.16285@dungeon>
is someone willing to compile a package as libc5 for me ?
my system is stuck in half libc5 (-dev, ncurses, tcl), half libc6 (ldso,
gcc), and so i cannot compile clean binaries, unless i downgrade ldso
and gcc ...
(one more reason for auto compiling all packages :-)
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .