Mea Culpa -- didn't announce intentions.

Eep. I just got a little  excited there, and released my two Debian
packages already, without reading all of the policies first.

igor has told me that I'm supposed to announce my intentions
before packageing. Whoops.

Erm, well, does anybody mind if I package sirc and ching?

sirc is a Perl-based IRC client, and ching is a fortune-like
forgram that generates I Ching hexagrams.

Again, forgive me -- I don't want to face the wrath of Manoj :)

Sort of an ex-posto-facto announcement of intentions.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

--
Brought to you by the letters Y and F and the number 16.
"A Squeegee by any other name wouldn't sound as funny." -- fortune