Re: PING of Maintainer Address <richard@elmail.co.uk>

>Just to be clear...  Are they obsolete (i.e. should be removed) or
>are they orphaned (i.e. no longer supported)?

repair was a bug-reporting script I wrote a long time ago, it never
really achieve all the functionality intended and is probably out of
date with respect to the modern bug system.  I believe that there is
another package for semi-automating bug reports anyway?  It's
obsolete.

itimer is a package to provide interval timers for GNU Emacs.  Current
versions of GNU Emacs have their own timer support, therefore I
believe this is also obsolete.

(FWIW I still use Debian at home and at work, and hope one day to be
able to contribute some more of my time to it.  But I don't have the
time at present.)

--
Richard Kettlewell, ElectricMail Ltd
phone: +44 1223 501333                                     fax: +44 1223 501444