PING of Maintainer Address <richard@elmail.co.uk>

I've had these messages before, and followed the instructions for
stating that I no longer maintain the packages in question.  But they
still keep appearing.

Can somebody *please* sort this out, and tell me that they have done
so?

(Both packages are, AFAIK, utterly obsolete and should not exist at
all any more.)

ttfn/rjk