Email to bcwhite@verisim.com or behanw@verisim.com

Due to some unscheduled downtime here at Verisim, Brian White and I
have not been available through email (or indeed in anyway electronic)
since Saturday noon.  Things are now back to normal though and
we're all ploughing through our respective backlogs of email.

If you have sent email to one of the lists asking a question of Brian
(or myself) or have sent email to either of us at verisim.com, please
resend it if you don't get a reply by Friday.  Considering our backlog
we very well might delete it by mistake.

Just in case any one's interested, our main internet server had a
4M Simm (30-pin) go bad (meaning the entire bank was dead) coupled
with its main drive deciding it didn't want to spin up anymore.

*sigh*  I'm just glad I had a recent backup (Thanks afio/tob!)

Behan

--
Behan Webster     mailto:behanw@verisim.com
+1-613-224-7547   http://www.verisim.com/