New ncurses packages

I've finally released an ncurses3.0 package for hamm, with an -altdev
package for those of us on mixed-library machines.  I've put it into my
home directory on master, hopefully to be joined RSN by ncurses3.4 for
libc6.

As soon as both of them are up and (seemingly) running, I'll put them in
Incoming.  In the meantime, please go ahead and grab them, and let me
know if things go horribly wrong when using them.

--Galen