Re: Bug#10473: gs-aladdin: Aladdin Ghostscript 5.0 released 1997-06-06
- To: Mark Baker <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#10473: gs-aladdin: Aladdin Ghostscript 5.0 released 1997-06-06
- From: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 13:44:03 -0400
- Message-id: <19970611134403.59772@kite>
- In-reply-to: <E0wbj0C-0008Vqemail@example.com>; from Mark Baker on Wed, Jun 11, 1997 at 09:43:36AM +0100
- References: <199706100710.JAA17775@g5609o.unileoben.ac.at> <m0wbMGW-000CNNC@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl> <m0wbMGW-000CNNC@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl> <19970610164718.50444@kite> <E0wbj0C-0008Vqfirstname.lastname@example.org>
> In article <19970610164718.50444@kite>,
> Joey Hess <email@example.com> writes:
> > version is available. I volenteered some time ago on the debian-qa list to
> > do this, and I have scripts that look at the LSM files on sunsite, and
> > automatically give me a list of out of date debian packages.
> Only do that for linux specific things where sunsite is the canonical site.
> Otherwise why wait for someone to upload it to sunsite?
I can easily look on sunsite and automatically figure out what versions of
stuff is available. There's no easy way for me to check around on all the
ftp sites that are the main distribution points for different packages.
see shy jo
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .