Re: dselect installs only main distribution not non-free

bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens) writes:

> I think you have to tell dselect where non-free and contrib are so that it
> can find their Packages files. It asks about this when you choose an access
> method.

yes, that's right. I've checked the directories again. Dselect finds
the apropritiate Packages files it reports 980 files in base, 20-80 in
each section contrib, non-free and local (non-us). But no file is
installed from there.

I've checked Access CD-ROM and a previosly mounted directory. But
after checking the main distribution the installation process stops
8-(

Can someone else check this behavior, please?

(It's likely that an install through ftp works fine - I can't remember
exactly)

Any ideas??

Bye
  Christian